Before submitting your proposal to CIVINEDU Conference 2021, please read the following guidelines.
Proposals may be submitted in Spanish or in English as short paper format and according to the following guidelines:
– Title: should be no more than 12 words in length.
– Author information: full name, affiliation and country.
– Abstract: between 100 and 150 words.
– Short paper length: between 1000 to 2400 words (excluding title, author information, abstract, keywords, and references).
– Font size and family: 12-point Times New Roman.
– Keywords: between 3 and 6 keywords.
– Suggested structure: introduction and objectives, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion.
– References: between 5 to 10 according to APA 6th style.
– Tables and figures: One table or figure.
– Download template: .doc ¦ .odt
Proposals acceptance criteria
Scientific Committee and reviewers will apply the following criteria:
1. The proposal is original, developes one of the thematic lines of the conference, and follows the submission guidelines.
2. The proposal is well-founded, for example, it is based on existing knowledge (background) and/or it solves a problem.
3. Objectives are presented clearly and concisely.
4. Methodology is adequate and an analysis of the results is presented – if applicable.
5. There is a discussion based on the results and/or a practical application for the improvement of the study topic (transfer of results).
All accepted short papers will be published with ISBN in the Conference Book of Proceedings and the Organizing Committee will make a selection inviting authors to send a book chapter that will be published in the open access international publisher Adaya Press as part of an edited volume.
Supplementary material for virtual presentation
Please note that all accepted papers will be asynchronously presented through an individual forum system during the Conference days. The presentation will consist of an audio or video file (10 minutes maximum).
The supplementary material will be uploaded to any of the following platforms, so only the links can be shared in the virtual forums:
-Others (contact us).
Optionally, you can send your presentation link to the Conference technical secretariat until September 15th at: civinedu[at]gmail.com