Before submitting your proposal to CIVINEDU Conference 2020, please read the following guidelines.
Proposals may be submitted in Spanish or in English as extended abstract format and according to the following guidelines:
– Title: should be no more than 12 words in length.
– Author information: full name, affiliation and country.
– Extended abstract length: between 600 to 1200 words (including title, author information and references).
– Font size and family: 12-point Times New Roman.
– Keywords: between 3 and 6 keywords.
– Suggested structure: introduction and objectives, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion.
– References: between 5 to 10 according to APA 6th style.
– Tables and figures: Please do not include any table or figure.
– Download template: .doc ¦ .odt
Proposals acceptance criteria
Scientific Committee and reviewers will apply the following criteria:
1. The proposal is original, developes one of the thematic lines of the conference, and follows the submission guidelines.
2. The proposal is well-founded, for example, it is based on existing knowledge (background) and/or it solves a problem.
3. Objectives are presented clearly and concisely.
4. Methodology is adequate and an analysis of the results is presented – if applicable.
5. There is a discussion based on the results and/or a practical application for the improvement of the study topic (transfer of results).
All accepted extended abstracts will be published with ISBN in the Conference Book of Abstracts and the Organizing Committee will make a selection inviting authors to publish a book chapter that will be published in the open access international publisher Adaya Press as part of an edited volume.
Supplementary material for presentation
Please note that all contributions will necessarily be accompanied by a brief virtual presentation with video or audio, such as:
– Video file: maximum 10 minutes in FLV format or similar.
– External video link: maximum 10 minutes.
– Audio file: maximum 10 minutes in MP3 format or similar.
– Slides with audio or similar in pdf format.
– Poster with audio or similar in pdf format.
– Other: please check with the conference organization.
The supplementary material will be uploaded by the authors to the conference platform according to the presentation day.